Baycrest NBS Sharing Dance Seniors
Classes run on Friday mornings from 9:45-10:45am
Location – Canada’s National Ballet School, 400 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON
Term Dates for 2018-19
Fall Term: September 21st to December 14th
Winter Term: January 18th to April 12th
Spring Term: April 26th to June 14th
What is Sharing Dance Seniors?
- This 60 minute dance class is designed to be accessible to seniors with varying levels of physical ability.
- Classes begin with seated dancing, followed by dancing in a standing position.
- Standing sections of the class include seated options for those who prefer to continue dancing in a seated position.
- Classes are designed to be physically, cognitively, and creatively stimulating and incorporate a variety of different musical and dance styles.
Who should take this class? This class is for you if:
- You are a senior looking for an opportunity to exercise, socialize, and have fun;
- You are someone who appreciates movement classes that can accommodate physical limitations;
- You are someone who enjoys moving to beautiful music!
Class fee (per term):
The class fee per term is $325, but thanks to the generous support of donors noted below, we are pleased to offer this program at no cost to participants this term. If you can and wish to support this and other NBS initiatives, please click here to DONATE.
Still not sure if this class is right for you? Feel free to contact Nancy Lehan to learn more about this program, 416.964.3780 x2215 | firstname.lastname@example.org