NEXT GENERATION NBS SUPPORTERS
The First Position Patrons (FPP) is a collective of young adults united by their shared interest to support young artists and the power of dance. Through a series of fundraising events, networking opportunities, and performances, the FPP are dedicated to advancing the mission of the School by raising awareness, sharing their passion for dance, and fostering future financial support for NBS.
NBS’ First Position Patrons initiative was launched in 2014 and is led by the First Position Steering Committee (FPSC). Together, the FPSC lead the charge by developing and hosting FPP events and activities that focus on how Canada’s National Ballet School is influencing the world positively through dance, in both their professional and community programming projects.
2016-2017 First Position Social Committee
- Neil Davidge
- Jessica Fallis
- Christina Hatziioannou
- Brittany Kaine
- Monika Kolodziej
- Kulin Matchhar
- Christine Morello
- Ashley Mulvihill
- Hayley Ossip
- Qoratia Parmanand
- Stephanie Roy
- Shira Tsinman
- Karlee Vukets
- Philip Young
Young people play an important role in the future success of Canada's National Ballet School. Join the FPP mailing list by emailing us email@example.com
or make your contribution
FIRST POSITION PATRON DONOR BENEFITS
$50 - $999
- Name listed in Spring Showcase programme
- Name listed on NBS website
- Invitation to observe students in a studio ballet class or rehearsal
- Invitation to NBS students' rehearsal for the National Ballet of Canada's production of The Nutcracker (November 2016)
- Invitation to NBS Supporters Meeting & Student Performance (Nov 30, 2016)
- Early-bird access and/or discounted tickets for Annual Gala (Young Patrons Reception) and other FPSC hosted events
- FPP e-newsletters (4-6 annually)
*FPP annual donations can be made in monthly/bi-monthly installments or as a single annual gift.
Today’s young arts supporters. Tomorrow’s philanthropic leaders.