FIRST POSITION PATRONS
An arts-based young professionals group like no other, NBS’ First Positions Patrons play an integral role in supporting the next generation of dance in Canada. Curious about dance or ballet? Looking to contribute to an organization that will value your time, expertise and insights? Interested in socializing and networking with other keen arts ambassadors while supporting a cause that puts the performing arts at the centre of programs that enrich the health and well-being of Canadians of all ages, abilities and aspirations? Then we encourage you to consider becoming a member of the First Position Patrons at NBS.
Join NBS’ First Position Patrons with our monthly giving program and discover opportunities to engage with NBS year-round.
YOUR MONTHLY CONTRIBUTION OF $35 SUPPORTS:
- NBS ARISE
- One unique NBS FPP led event/initiative each year
- More people of every age and ability accessing the full breadth of NBS’ high-quality dance programs
FIRST POSITION PATRONS ENJOY:
- An annual First Position Patron Led Event
- Invitation to First Position Patron panels
- Networking and social engagement with donor and volunteer community
- Invitation to NBS donor events
- Discount on NBS Spring Showcase tickets*
- Access to Spring Showcase donor lounge*
- Tax receipt for the allowable portion of your contribution
*subject to change
Canada's National Ballet School's First Position Patrons initiative was launched in 2014 and is led by the First Position Patrons Committee (FPP). Together, the FPP lead the charge by developing and hosting FPP events and activities that focus on how Canada’s National Ballet School is influencing the world positively through dance, in both their professional and community programming projects.
Pledge your support today!
Make an annual gift Make a monthly gift
If you are not able to process your gift online, please complete this donation form.
If you are interested in joining the First Position Committee contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s young arts supporters. Tomorrow’s philanthropic leaders.