105 Maitland Street (Maitland Street and Mutual Street)
150 seated guests or 220 standing guests
Built in 1911 as a Quaker Meeting House, Currie Hall was the original site of Canada’s National Ballet School. Now used as the dining hall for students in the Professional Ballet Program, it is steeped in history and tradition, providing a gracious and refined atmosphere. A small central courtyard is available when weather permits.
Take a Virtual Tour!