Built in 1911 as a Quaker Meeting House, Currie Hall was the original site of Canada’s National Ballet School.
Currie Hall is now the main residence building for our Professional Ballet-Academic Program students, and our students take their meals on site at either the Celia Franca Centre or in the residence dining hall at Currie Hall.
The dining hall is steeped in history and tradition, providing a gracious and refined atmosphere. This makes Currie Hall a popular event venue for a range of occasions.
Venue Rental Capacity: 150 seated guests or 220 standing guests