YDP - Open Dance
Explore movement and freedom of expression through the Open Dance stream! This stream of part-time programming offers flexibility for young dancers ages 5-17, both in time commitment and genres of dance offered. With emphasis on nurturing a love for dance, students can customize their classes to suit their schedules and interests. No audition is required for entry to the Open Dance Stream.
Dancers will experience:
- The incredible social, physical, and benefits of dance that will set young dancers up for success in all areas of life
- Opportunities to explore a range of dance forms including ballet, contemporary, jazz, hip-hop and more
- Customizable schedules to suit each student’s time commitment and interests
- Exceptional facilities at Canada’s National Ballet School’s campus in Toronto
- High-calibre dance educators with expertise in a range of dance forms
- Beautiful live accompaniment in all ballet classes
Registration for the 2022/23 year will begin this Summer. Share your thoughts or join our contact list by clicking the below links.